The Cyprus Train Museum
The train tracks were laid in 3 sections, the first part to operate was in 1905 which was 57km long running from Ammochostos through the Messaoria plain. In December 1907 38km was added joining Lefkosia (Nicosia) and Mofou and by June 14th 1915 the last section of the tracks (23km) was laid between Mofou and Evrychou. The train tracks were a total of 118km in length and stretched between Evrychou and Famagust. There were 39 stations that the train would stop at including, Prastio, Mesaoria, Angastina, Trachoni, Nicosia, Kokkinotrimithia, Morphou & Kalo Chorio. Evrychou was the last stop on the route.